Welcome to TechRight Computing and Training LLC website!
Sample Training: Brief Overview of Windows 10 Start Screen and launching Microsoft Excel
This is what we are all about
- We provide computer training on Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- We evaluate the computer training needs and make a plan to provide training to businesses.
- We train individuals and business personnel on how to use business software efficiently.
- We are available for special projects designing and updating Excel spreadsheets.
TechRight Computing and Training LLC is a business based in Beaverton, Oregon. We provide technical training services to the Portland, Oregon area, including the cities of Beaverton, Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Hillsboro, Banks, Forest Grove, Cornelius, and North Plains. The flagship class we provide is Microsoft Excel Levels 1, 2, and 3. We are offering an advanced class called Advanced Pivot Tables. We can provide these classes at the customer’s premises, or we can arrange offsite classes. The other classes we offer are Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Access database.
Our Main Services
- Computer Training: Provide computer training on Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Training Assessment: Evaluate the computer training needs and make a plan to provide training to businesses.
- Group or Individual Training: Teach individuals and business personnel on how to use business software efficiently.
- Special Projects: Collaborate in special projects designing and updating Excel spreadsheets.
We provide a free of computer literacy assessment to individuals, business owners, and human resource managers. This free assessment has a duration of one hour to one hour and a half. The assessment is geared to evaluate needs of computer literacy training and what new steps the business or person can take to be ready for the new trends in business software programs.
We are available for special projects designing and updating Excel spreadsheets.
Our mission is to provide technical training to individuals and businesses on the knowledge and skills for computer programs, such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. To promote the learning of computer literacy, enhance the ability of users to use of computer programs, and enhance the productivity of the employee and business.
Technical Training for PC Users
Technical training is provided to computer users in the Portland area, including the cities of Beaverton, Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Hillsboro, Banks, Forest Grove, Cornelius, and North Plains. The training goal is to develop an understanding of the computer programs and to show how to use the programs efficiently. The training can be customized to customer’s need. Contact us at for more information to see how we can serve you. Feel free to send your request to me at my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of training programs we provide
Microsoft® Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Key Training Goals:
- We provides substantial hands-on experience while learning to perform complex computer skills.
- Our courses enhance the skills of computer users on how to use computer application efficiently.
- We are looking forward to meet with business owners, managers, and human resource managers to help them get a training program for their staff and employees.
Send us your question about your training needs using the form below: